About Me

About Me
My name is Hannah and I am a 12 year old artist.I love using watercolor and making ACEO'S. I am also a chocoholic and I am extremely good at drawing. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Trips with Dad!!

This summer I went on two summer trips with my dad:





1: Disneyquest: Disneyquest was the first trip I went to. It is an indoor theme park, sort of. I went on a almost-lifelike rollercoaster simulater (was my favorite ride) , rode a Pirates of the Carribian ride, played a bunch of racing arcade games, and had the biggest cupcake in the world!





2:Funtown: The 2nd place I went to, Funtown was basically an arcade place were you could do games for tokens. My fav game was a Nascar racing one, but I blew most of my tokens on jackpot games since little kids kept on hogging everything. (and there were about 50 3-to-5 yr olds there!) It was still fun though, and I traded in tickets from the games for awesome prizes! (cotton candy, chinese handcuffs, more candy, etc.)





Both were AWESOME! Thanks Dad!





I gotta go. Thank you day for the sun, light, and clouds. Ciao, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment