About Me

About Me
My name is Hannah and I am a 12 year old artist.I love using watercolor and making ACEO'S. I am also a chocoholic and I am extremely good at drawing. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Favorite Quotes

These are 3 of my ALL TIME favorite quotes...I hope y'all like it!

"When life gives you lemons,throw them back and demand chocolate!"
"Licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets!"
"Run robin, to the batcave!"

I know, they may seem pointless...but they're full of something every day should most definetely be filled with: humor!

I gotta go. Thank you world for flowers, animals, and life. Ciao, Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your favorite quotes! I enjoyed them. Here are 3 of my favorite quotes:

    Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love." - Rainer Maria Rilke

    "If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
    — Albert Einstein

    We are all worms....I just think I am a glow worm!!!
    -unknown

    ReplyDelete