About Me

About Me
My name is Hannah and I am a 12 year old artist.I love using watercolor and making ACEO'S. I am also a chocoholic and I am extremely good at drawing. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

A new ACEO!!

Hey guys! I have a new ACEO for sale! It is a little different from my others, but I hope you like it. I'm will be selling it for $1.99, and shipping is $1.60. This girl came from a drawing I did during the school year...who knew she'd end up as an ACEO???



I gotta go. Ciao, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah.
    Your ACEO is well done - you have placed the facial features well and used colour effectively. I was an Art teacher, classroom teacher and teacher in the Library and taught in both Primary and Secondary Schools.What an achievement to have your own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very talented young lady! Keep dreaming big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hannah!
    I just bought your ATC. I used to make them and am excited to add yours to my collection!

    I just found your mom's etsy site and blog today, too.
    a new friend,
    - vicki

    ReplyDelete