About Me

About Me
My name is Hannah and I am a 12 year old artist.I love using watercolor and making ACEO'S. I am also a chocoholic and I am extremely good at drawing. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer 2012

Miami Beach
I love the beach in Miami...the water is clear, the sky is blue, the sand is...sandy. Last time I was in  the water, a bunch of minnows started to swim around my feet. Does this mean I'm part mermaid.
I also love seeing my grandparents and aunts, since I don't get to see them all the time. They're totally awesome and I love them!





Brevard Zoo
I love seeing all the animals at the zoo, and watching their behaviors. I really wish they weren't so locked up, though...especially the cheetahs. They have nowhere to run!



S'mores
S'mores...A.K.A. heavenly goodness in the form of chewy, chocolatey sandwiches. When I roast the marshmallows for my s'mores, I like to stick them in the fire, so they catch on fire and cook really quickly...they burn, but it's okay. I like crispy marshmallows better than normal ones!


UNO
I like playing UNO, because it's a lot of fun and I get to spend time with my family. I also like it because I win rounds very often. :)


Silver Springs 
Here, I got to kayak for the first time. It was a lot of fun, but my arms really hurt after awhile...I would do it again though. Especially in the springs, because the water is so clear! I could see the limestone on the bottoms of the streams!





Universal
I love all the rides at Universal, especially the Simpsons ride...I wish my head didn't keep jerking back, though! The rest of the rides are fun too, like the Harry Potter ride...the dementors were pretty scary though...(Spoiler! Sorry!)



Pool fun
I didn't go swimming much, but when I did, it was great because it cooled me off after being in the hot summer sun. I could relax there and hope no one bothered me...the pool really messed up my hair a few times though!



High School Registration
I really liked going to my high school's registration, because I could find all my classes and explore, which was great considering I'm a Freshman, and basically a new kid here...school starts tomorrow! ...Wish me luck? 



CIAO!





No comments:

Post a Comment