About Me

About Me
My name is Hannah and I am a 12 year old artist.I love using watercolor and making ACEO'S. I am also a chocoholic and I am extremely good at drawing. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleepover Fun

I recently went to a sleepover at a good friend's house. OMG it was more fun than it sounds. We played and danced around, bopping to Tik Tok and eating ice cream at midnight. Man, I had so much junk food that I probably could feel those cavities chewing away. I stayed up 'till about 2:00 a.m. and woke up 4 hours later, so I was pretty tired when Iwoke up. Just before I left, I hung out in the backyard. We found some cool stuff, like aloe, a bird feather, and snake skin. Sadly, one of my buds got dog poop on her shoe, so she could not wear them until they were washed. Overall, It was awesome. Ciao, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Wow Hannah, Sounds like you had a great time at the sleep over, that's to bad about the poo! LOL I have stepped in it a time or two myself..EWWWEEE! You have a great blog. I am working on my first Aceo card, thanks to your mom I know what they are now...maybe we can swap! I will add your blog to my list of favorites...Keep on Creating!
    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah..it sounds like a blast!!! Made me want to be 12 again, if only for a sleepover!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete