About Me

About Me
My name is Hannah and I am a 12 year old artist.I love using watercolor and making ACEO'S. I am also a chocoholic and I am extremely good at drawing. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Art Piece

This is an oil pastel piece that I gave my mom. She just loves it. I sketched out the design first, and then I used the pastels, and overall it took about 45 minutes to make. I hope that I will make more in the future and sell them, so you should be on the lookout on my Artfire page just in case I do!



8 comments:

  1. Hi there Hannah! Your painting is beautiful!!! Best wishes for a Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Distressing Delilah for your nice comment! Happy Holidays!!! Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah... I LOVE IT..
    Keep up the great work..
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your nice comments! Happy Holidays! Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful~I'm sure your mother cherishes your wonderful gift to her! Smiles, Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your work is beautiful!
    I am going to check out your Artfire page :)


    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy to have found your site! I came via your mom's and have enjoyed my visit so much. I'll be back. Your oil pastel is very charming...I'd hang that in my kitchen nook and cherish it too! You and your mom are so blessed to have each other to enjoy and support the artist life.

    ReplyDelete